Yobi is looking for a full-time experienced Technical Project Manager (TPM) to join our Silicon Valley based start-up. We are a tech company that is creating AI based software to supplement marketing and communication services.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing a software development team working on the development and maintenance of a deployed and perational microservice-based SaaS. You should be experienced with project management techniques and tools, understand the detailed concepts of software development, and enjoy working on complex technical problems. You will also be comfortable managing several sub-projects in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be looking for a cultural ‘fit’ rather than just another day job.
- Mentor the technical team in project management and execution
- Manage the development, deployment and maintenance of our SaaS architecture and user applications
- Manage project management tools
- Implement project management best practices
- Build, manage and grow a team of engineers and testers
- Work with QA to prioritise quality and bug fixes
- Work with product team, customer service and customer feedback to prioritise improvements and fixes that will drive product adoption and retention
- Experience managing successful software development teams
- Expertise in microservices, QA, customer driven requirements development
- Well organized, excellent communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of project management best practices, tools and techniques
- This position is remote
- As we are based in Silicon Valley, we expect you to be available for meetings during Pacific Time
All applicants are asked to send their resume to:
Please include your GitHub profile if you have one.
More than one position may be filled from this job posting.